Here’s everything you need to know:
- Lessons are 30 minutes long and take place after school between 3:30-5:30pm (times allocated according to appropriate grouping)
- Lessons start week commencing Monday 20th September 2021
- Lessons take place in groups of 2-4 pupils arranged according to age and ability
- All staff are DBS checked, experienced and dedicated to making music fun
- If spaces become limited they will be allocated on a first come first served basis
- Lessons cost £65 per term, payable termly in advance directly to PMA (monthly Direct Debit payment options are also available
- If your child attracts Pupil Premium funding please tick the box on the sign up page
- This payment includes the 11 sessions per term and some lesson material
- Sign up and pay online by clicking the button below
- Sign up by Monday 6th September to secure your place
Do you represent a school?
If you’re a teacher or member of staff at a Junior or Secondary School and are interested in our music tuition services, we’d love to speak to you to see if we can help. Click here for more information.