Direct Debit Registration
Thank you for registering your details to pay for music lessons by Direct Debit. This will now be processed and we will confirm by email when it has been successfully set up. If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit Portsmouth Music Academy will notify you 8 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Portsmouth Music Academy to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Portsmouth Music Academy or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Portsmouth Music Academy asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.