Here’s everything you need to know:
- Lessons are 30 minutes long and take place after school between 3:30-5:30pm (times allocated according to appropriate grouping and instrument)
- Lessons start week commencing 8th January 2024
- Lessons are in small groups of 3-4 pupils, arranged according to age and ability
- All staff are fully DBS checked, experienced and dedicated to making music fun
- The cost for lessons is £67.50 per term, payable termly in advance directly to PMA
- If your child attracts Pupil Premium funding engage with your school to discuss eligibility before reaching out to us
- This payment covers 11 sessions per term and some lesson material
- Sign up by 2nd January 2024 to secure your place
EXISTING STUDENTS: Click the button below then proceed to checkout where you can sign in to your online PMA account. If you don’t know your password please do not create a new account but click Forgotten Password and you will be sent a link to set a new password. Make payment by clicking below, not via mindbody.
NEW STUDENTS: Please click the button below and create a new account in the name of your child.
Do you represent a school?
If you’re a teacher or member of staff at a Junior or Secondary School and are interested in our music tuition services, we’d love to speak to you to see if we can help. Click here for more information.